Thursday, March 15, 2007

antenna party and shit the bed

-=News!=-

Ok we had our board member election last night and, again, I was voted in as the secretary.

I've been cross country skiing twice this year. Less painful than snowboarding. Weird to have learned 3 new sports since we've been here- the rowing, snowboarding, now the skiing. Of course i suck at all of them and would like to just stick with skating and join the adult hockey league up at the rink next winter. That just seems to fit what I've been feeling for a while.

Smart Half got his ABO certification a month ago. yay! Now, I'm the loser, because all i know how to do is play music. I can't even relate to people who don't, anymore. I try, but I don't get them, we don't get each other.

Goin to Eugene on 4/14 to see Djeef's new band rock the Black Forest. Court on the 12th, then bail for a day. It'll be good to see him. I miss a lot of my coast friends and only hear from him and my little bro in Boise anymore with any kind of regularity.

Anyone who was as excited as me about a new site, git yer britches back on. This is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment