Saturday, August 26, 2006

Seinfeld revisited

The episode with the car stink...

A couple of days ago one of my friends in Bonanza gave me some poundage of freshly butchered beef, paper wrapped. I, being braindead 60% of the time, didn't bother to bag it before i put it in the Bluemobile. And man today we are suffering for that. Apparently some of it dripped onto the carpet in the cargo area. Good thing i have one of those little steam cleaner things. Smart half came home from work complaining the inside smelled like bad milk, and when i got it in i was all, "Dudeman that's MEAT dammit!". I'm not even sure if the steam cleaner will successfully get the smell out, but i detailer have many little tricks to try on it. First i have to find it though. I'd much rather clean a spot or two than the whole cargo thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment