Thursday, October 12, 2006

have some dirt, boys

We got the PA, the 4-track, the effects all hooked up. By ourselves.

Yesterday we sat down and made some noise, just to make some noise. And we got a nice hooky thing out of it that can easily be rendered into a song. We were missing some things, like a drum key (we dealt), a tuner (we got the guitars as close as we could), a strap (sat on the floor). I joked if it was this cool when we were half-assed, imagine how it'll be once we have our shit together. I'm going to fiddle around with the 4-track, maybe see if i can find a user manual for it online, this week, scrape the memory of how to use it off the inside of my head and throw a tape in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pril, thanks for visiting my blog. I was reading through some of your posts and see we must live in the same general area. I, too, go to Sunset and Bastendorf beaches and sometimes can see the haze from the fires at Crater Lake.

    I've never seen a sea lion at Bastendorf. Thats interesting.

    ReplyDelete