Saturday, June 14, 2008

zomg

For the first time, I'm listening to a copy of my show.

I get really ooked out hearing myself come out of speakers for some reason.

But I played some happy shit on the show today, it being gorgeous outside and OITs 60th commencement ceremony.
"Cowpunk" by Scott Goddard
"Tantalize" by Jimmy The Hoover
"Handlebars" by the Flobots, who someone just turned me onto a couple of days ago.
couple of Sparks songs. The Sparks wrote some of the best lyrics, ever, in case you didn't know.
"It ain't a pretty sight to see the way it leaves 'em
It chews them up and spits out creatures with those
Goo-goo-ey eyes
Sick sickly smiles
It just isn't right

And my father said "don't worry, son"
But look at him, he should have run
Eaten by the monster of love"

I laugh every time I hear that part of Eaten By The Monster of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment