Wednesday, November 28, 2007

yuk! High fructose corn syrup!

I have been dropping pounds slowly but surely. Not that I was very heavy to begin with, but I was heavy enough to want to lose some. The exercise at work helps a lot, and so did making an effort to stay away from things with high fructose corn syrup in them.

You know, the more I read about that stuff, the less I want it in anything i eat. They put it in low cal and low fat diet food too! No wonder people on diets have such a hard time losing weight! The thing that packs it on is in EVERYTHING!

Stoked to find a bread by Franz bakeries that is whole wheat and HSFC free.

We've been getting fatter as a country since the 70s... when it was introduced and they slowly started putting it in everything... coincidence? We've successfully demonized and banned trans fats, next up should be HSFC. That is just some NASTY stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment