Monday, April 28, 2008

most gorgeous geet score

Ok well I haven't been able to buy a guitar in a while. In fact, I didn't buy this one, it was given to me. Add it to the collection of pawn shop queens that I have. This is a pic of one just like it. - click here

Mine is not a reissue, though. it's the real deal. Masonite and all. In near mint (har har pun cos of the color) shape, though. I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

But, FINALLY! An electric guitar that works good. I love my old green unidentifiable dano/silvertone thing but I am so frustrated about the pickups on it that just never play it. They're old pickups... older than the Harmony bass has, the pots were dated at '59 on it, and the pickups are just old and worn out and need to be rewound, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment