Tuesday, May 20, 2008

found another one

I found one of my old great friends the other day. I didn't go to school with him, he was about five years younger than me, but we hung out a lot and I always like hanging out with him. The last time I saw him was in winter of 1995, and I was visiting CA for a week from AZ. He had just gotten his car, a '71 Buick Skylark. I had just gotten my Toyota truck. We hung out at someone's house, smoked a little weed, and watched part of a Beavis and Butthead marathon, laughing and giggling. Then I had to go back to where I was staying, we gave each other hugs and that was the last we saw of each other until now. He's a Navy guy (go navy!), is married and has five kids. Which kind of blew my mind, but he always did say he wanted a bunch of kids. And his kids are cute as heck, too. Waiting to hear back from him, because he knows a couple of other people's addresses that I have not been able to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment