Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Got one back

Lizard prince sent me an unedited sound file from Saturday. It was three songs long with some conversation. One of them was pretty damn good, if I do say so myself. One of my favorite songs of all time, "Diane", originally done by Husker Du and then covered in about five different ways by one of my favorite bands of all time, Therapy?. It was just me singing and playing Puddin. I got a great sound, even, out of my dinky little 15w amp, too.

It's always exciting to hear a recording of myself. I'm an egomaniac that way. Part of it is that I still can't believe I can play an instrument, so it's cool to hear myself doing it.

So I guess in a couple of days I'll have the edited one and I will upload it to the Butcher page.

No comments:

Post a Comment