Sunday, September 07, 2008

tuneage

Saturday the lizard prince and I sat down at his hidey hole (which happens to be catty-corner from the house the Smart Half and I were trying to buy when we moved here) and I thrashed out about 10 songs on the geetar. Some are mine. Some Cracker, New Model Army, Jesse Colin Young, Dwight Yoakum, Therapy? It was mostly just to get some stuff recorded finally. By thrashed out I mean I just sat down and got as far as I could through some of these and then kept going even after losing it. There may be a couple that are worth sharing. If that's the case, I'll put it on ye old Butcher page. It felt pretty good, though. He didn't realize I knew as many songs as I do. Well, when I'm stuck in the back of the stage playing blues bass for three years, I guess it's hard to tell I can play anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment