Monday, January 07, 2008

0 the birthday

we went and saw "I Am Legend" last night. It was pretty cool. I will have to go rent "Omega Man" now, too.

One thing left me unsatisfied, and looking to see if this was all a book to begin with so I can maybe get some satisfaction.

The darkseeker that came after Smith's character when he trapped a female was seen again a couple more times. That left me wondering things. Like, did Neville trap his mate? Is that a concept the darkseekers had left of their humanity? Did that male darkseeker go after Neville because he took his mate? Was it even his mate? Am I reading too much into this?

Just some things that I was wondering about.

I have to say the movie was one that kept me looking at the screen, waiting for something to happen. Not waiting in a bad way, but you just knew something was about to happen, even when it really wasn't.

It was a pretty bleak movie. Even with the little kernel of hope thrown in at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Pril.

    I haven't seen the movie yet, but from what I can gather from you and other reviews I've read, the book is very different.

    ReplyDelete