Wednesday, July 23, 2008

where's my mind

Ok i guess since no one told me the actual date of our rafting trip this year, I can let my self off the hook just a little. It's this weekend. For some reason I was thinking it was in August some time.

Which threw a wrench into my works. I intended to play a shitload of Toadies on my show this weekend. All I have. Some 60 songs or so. In honor of them touring and putting out the new album and all.

I will have to console myself with just jamming it on the acoustic on the banks of the mighty Klamath on Friday and Saturday nights I guess.

I was really looking forward to just playing the Toadies. It's rare that I have three straight hours to devote to just listening to a catalog of a band I love. Owell. Next Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment