Sunday, December 16, 2007

convergence of nastiness

I'm supposed to detail my friend's husband's truck. Was gonna do it yesterday but got involved with grocery shopping and laundry. Well that can suck up a day faster than a fifth of vodka. The weather was decent for most of yesterday too. Which is important because i don't have an indoor area to deal with it in. So its supposed to be decent most of today, and I'm pulling the stuff together that I'll need. If i can get the upholstery done, and the plastic scrubbed (which will probably take most of the day anyway) I can run back over tomorrow with the armorall and window stuff. Tomorrow we get our first real snow, apparently. The dusting will become 3 to 6 inches.

That's a big ol' IF. It's a 20-year-old Nissan pickup that I don't think ever even had a vac applied to it. I was vaccing it the other day and went over a gooey spot a couple of times, thought O Crap I'm Pulling Up A Chunk Of Rotting Carpet. But no, was just the dog fur that was embedded in the gooey stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment