Thursday, January 31, 2008

slower than granny

Hey guys the roads around Klamath are downright scary today, and last night as well. There was a big, bad accident on the 97 near the downtown northbound onramp last night that had it blocked off for five hours from Mollie's to the Green Springs exit.

parts of the 140 are closed due to big drifts on the road.

it's ok to drive slow! Your 4wd won't do you much good unless you have good rubber on the wheels, ok? We got more coming. Don't be in a hurry. Tell you boss to pound sand if you're late because of weather and he/she bitches. I know it took me an hour just to get OUT of town yesterday morning because of plows.

1 comment:

  1. Times like these I take pride in being a granny! It's pretty incredible today...I've been in this town for a long time, and it's been quite awhile since we've had a storm this good.
    Makes me think of when I was just little, Dad working out at the base...he had driven to work in VW and when he got off work there was no sign of that VW...it got buried!!!

    ReplyDelete